Tuesday, March 22, 2016

sTUCK IN HIGH sCHOOL

March 21, 2016

I went back to High School this week. I just couldn't stay away hahaha. The youth in our ward have an LDS club and they invited the Elders to come so we went to High School! Well everyone is complaining about my emails being short so here is a super sweet spiritual experience from this past week. We are teaching a Jewish Rabbi right now. He knows like 39378954653047590348590 times more than i do and he speaks tons of languages including Hebrew and knows the Torah like the back of his hand. So he thinks his grandfather was a mormon. We have been working with one of our members to do his family history  to find out if he was. But this past week we went over to Rabbis house and he pulled out his grandpas briefcase so we could get some information. He has looked through that briefcase tons before but this time we found a special paper. It was his grandfathers Patriarchal blessing. He told me and Elder Rodriguez to read it and explain to him what it all meant. In it it said that his grandpa would be an example to his children and most of them would join the church. He then bore to us his testimony of Jesus Christ and cried because his entire life has been leading up to this. Its amazing what the Spirit can do to people and how it can touch their lives and change them. I cant say that it is anything i did because i know that it was God working through me to touch his life. I love my mission. I love the people and i am trying to love them more and more everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment