Monday, April 18, 2016

Past 2 weeks

Hello again world I understand I forgot to send a weekly email last week haha so me and lil Rod are staying together for another transfer in Valley Center and we are pumped!! This past week has been crazy! We haven't been teaching as much as we usually do but we have a lot of investigators. We were expecting 5 at church yesterday but non showed up. It was super disappointing because we had our hopes really high! But everyone can chose what they do and we can't control that!

Spiritual thought cause it's been a while..."the only change that is of any worth is a change of heart!" That quote has stuck out to me this week we can change but if it's not sincere there's no point! I love you all thanks for your support and love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment