Monday, April 18, 2016

Week something

Honestly I can't remember much of what went down this week. We did have a Noche Familiar with the Spanish members in the ward it was a blast! We have some hilarious members and they are all the most humble people ever! I Love being a Spanish missionary! Bishop Chapman came to teach the Garcias with us this past week. We are working to get them married then baptized as a family. Hopefully that all happens sometime quick!  The Priesthood is real. I have a real strong testimony of that. The more I learn the more I know this Gospel is true!
Happy birthday pops you aren't that old yet haha
I love you all

What u find in parking lots here


Me and E. Rod in our soccer unis ( that might be the only time I've ever seen him wear soccer clothes haha~mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment