Saturday, May 21, 2016

Divide and conquer May 2nd

The weeks are starting to fly. I didnt believe anyone when they said that they would. This week we had an 8 year old investigator, Cheke, come to a pine wood derby. Those things are alot more intense than i remember. I went on exchanges to Escondido with another spanish missionary, Elder Stewart who was my first District Leader back in Carlsbad. He goes home this next transfer so it was weird being with him again. But we knocked lots of doors. That man loves his tracting. Saturday morning our Bishop got a bunch of recent converts and non members come play basketball at the church so we went and had a dandy time there. I do have to say any athletic ability i had before my mission has drastically decreased. Im getting really close with alot of members and investigators here and its awesome. There is always people that treat you like family wherever you go. Ive been trying to figure out what i need to change or do better to be more successful. It always comes back to the Atonement. It applies to anything and everything. The more personal it becomes to me the better person I become. Have a great week ill talk to you all soon!
 
 

May the 4th be with you




Ghetto Escondido 

No comments:

Post a Comment