Monday, December 7, 2015

Craziness week 21


 
 
 
This week has been all over the place. I am half training Elder Bucko He is from New York and speaks very little spanish so that has been rough and he doesnt talk alot either but he is starting to open up and we are working it hard. so that has been fun. I met Braxtons cousin this past week so that was crazy. I sang with 4 other youth at our branch Christmas party and it sounded terrible but was so much fun. I saw Jeff Allen at the Christmas concert on  last night and he came and gave me a hug and we are gonna go over for dinner some time haha. Bishop Romney is in the same building as me and i see him all the time and there are tons of other romneys here that im some how related to. Its a great area i love it. Just the work is rough here and the branch is so small. Our branch had the most powerful testimony meeting ever. Its been a very eventful week and it has been so much fun. The days are going by way too fast it needs to slow down!
 
 
Work is harder here but im used to it now so its just normal. Missions are challenging but its life. I have grown so much from what i have noticed and on saturday night i cried to Heavenly Father for the first time. It was probably an experience that changed my mission. I am so blessed in my life with everything and im so selfish for not sharing everything i have with those who are in need, especially the gospel. Thanks for raising me right.
 
 
 

Elder Romney with Jeff Allen (moms first cousin)
California Kingin
Elder Bucko and elder Romney
The worst singing group ever!
Braxtons cousin Brayden Milliner(ex Carlsbad missionary)
Transfer day with the missionaries
Bay helping his new companion
Transfer Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment