Monday, February 22, 2016

Del Mar Leavin'

February 22, 2016
 
Well my time on the beach has run out. I will be headed to Valley Center in the Escondido zone tomorrow. My comp will be Elder Rodriguez (my former DL in Carlsbad) and we will be in a full time truck driving around the mountains and country all day haha Im super super pumped its a great ward and an English ward with Spanish translations so its gonna be a blast! Del Mar has been super tough but im glad for my time here and have made some good relationships with great people. . But this is most likely my last area next to the ocean so that's kinda sad.
 
Its always sad leaving an area, especially a branch. This branch was a family. Everyone was so tight and it was just a great experience being here with these members. The tiny little branch of the few Hispanics here in Del Mar that I grew to love. It was worth grinding and struggling every day. So yeah goodbyes are the worst but im excited for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment