Thursday, June 30, 2016

hopscotch

Helloooo outside world. This week has been a week. It goes by so fast. Well ill give a little run down on what happened. So we were out contacting and knocking doors and i saw i hopscotch game. And you gotta enjoy the little things so i played some hopscotch with E. Dowda and it was a blast. (Im trying to send a video). You may have hear there was an earthquake. Everything is alright but it was super fun. The entire house was shaking at like 1 in the morning and i had no idea what was going on and i was still half asleep. My first earthquake! I went on two exchanges this week. My first i went down to Esco with a brand new missionary E. Castillo. A fellow spanish missionary. Man we had a blast. He is a sharp kid. We talked to people in the park and man that is one of the most awkward things ever haha but if its not awkward you arent doing it right. Then the next day i was in Valley Center again but with my Zone Leader Elder Nokes. We "cartacted" so many people. We see people on the side of the street and slam on the brakes roll our window down and proceed to share the gospel with them. I dont think it will ever not be awkward but its so much fun haha the looks people give are hilarious. President and Sister Kendrick are going home in a couple of weeks and they gave us their dying testimonies. Its so sad seeing them go home. My new mission President comes in in a couple weeks. So there is all that information.

Again the power of the Priesthood is real. I have given so many blessings on my misson. It works and its real. I love being a missionary. Its hard but so worth it.

I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment