Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bye VC July 5 2016

Well the time has come for me to leave Valley Center. Its sad. Ive met so many great people and families here and have learned tons. Ill be leaving to Fallbrook today and my new companion will be Elder Major. I already know him and its gonna be a blast. But im gonna be an English missionary now so no more Spanish work.. Not sure how I feel about that but im excited to see how English work is here.

This past week has been a blast. Our new mission President came in on Friday. We all got to meet him and I had an interview with him on Saturday. He has tons of energy and is super positive and a goofball. I love him already haha. For the 4th of July yesterday (my favorite holiday) my ward had a breakfast and a Patriotic speaker. It was awesome! I said by to a lot of people though.

"Live your testimony". That is now one of my favorite quotes. WE all need to be doing this every single day!!! I love you all have a great week!
 
 

The Rush family


The Reilly family


Cifuente family

No comments:

Post a Comment