Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Transfer Week

Hey outside world. Another week in Southern California. Wednesday last week i had to go get another ingrown toenail out at the doctor. So me and Elder Major decided to take advantage of it and drive down to Encinitas on the coast highway right next to the beach. My mission is sweet. So yeah i got my toe all cut up and taken care of and got to see the beach while i was at it.

We got transfer calls this week and me and Elder Major are staying together for another 6 weeks. We are both pretty pumped about that. We are having a blast. You have all already heard but Uncle Matt and his fam were in my neck of the woods and took me and Elder Major out to get some icecream. The kids barely remembered me but it was fun.

We had alot of lessons fall through on us this week but it happens. Lots of flaky investigators right now. But we have some solid ones too. Not much else to write this week. It goes by so fast i dont remember what happened. But i hope everyone is being member missionaries and INVITING!

I love you all. Have a great week and to my butterfly brothers get better and stay healthy!

Ya we still knocked this door!
Pdays in So Cal
Ice cream with matts fam

No comments:

Post a Comment