Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Thanksgiving 11/28/16

First off shout out to the little brother for taking state. Thats big time. Also Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope everyone had a great week and enjoyed family time. 

This past week has been great. I love holidays. Thanksgiving did me good. We had a turkey bowl with a bunch of missionaries and ate more than enough food. Great day. This weekend it rained and rained and rained. People felt bad for us though and let us in. So that was good.

The Church has released a Christmas video. Im sure you have all seen it by now but its Light the World. I love it. It goes a long with  my favorite scripture 3 Nephi 12:16 "Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven"
So starting Dec. 1st i invite all of you to "let your light shine" and do the 25 ways in 25 days challenge. Go to mormon,org to see what the daily challenge is. 

I love you all have a great week
.
Go watch the Christmas video here


No comments:

Post a Comment